- To assist the implementation of recruitment plans in terms of supporting on-boarding process for candidates, input data, and other daily clerical duties.
- To coordinate and give support to BU/candidates regarding to company policies, company culture and other HR information needed
Internal (within VPB FC): Business Units, Internal Department within HR
- To provide adequate candidate info for welcome on-board preparation in advance
- To provide monthly data new, notify if there are any errors on the systems for troubleshooting
- To provide support regarding to new employees.
External (outside VPB FC): Candidates
- To collect personal information & quick announcement of interview result
- To collect hard copies of required documents & give answers for candidate’s questions related their position and company’s policy
- In charge of recruitment administrative tasks; ensure response to queries, complaints and requests of BUs/ recruiter sufficiently and accurately
- In charge of checking CIC, DPD, BL, making labor contract, registering bank accounts, clarifying candidate information
- Welcome on-board new employees
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies, give comments and assist to compose/renew HR processes
- Well manage employee’s personal data, prepare relevant reports
- Guide and coach recruitment supporting officer as requested
- Undertake other tasks assigned by Unit Head of Talent Acquisition